In this Photoshop tutorial, I’ll show you how to smooth skin quickly and effectively without blurring skin so much it looks like peanut butter. Learn to edit non-destructively with the Healing Brush and add additional skin texture easily when and where it’s needed as well as a few little tricks that you’ll find useful in all sorts of retouching situations. Enjoy!
Tags: how to retouch photos, how to retouch my pictures, photoshop, retouching, photoshop cc, photoshop tutorial, photoshop tutorials, how to, skin retouching, retouching, smooth skin photoshop, photo retouching, retouching photoshop tutorial, photo editing, fashion photography, photoshop skin retouching, photoshop cc tutorial, photoshop editing tutorial, tutvid, nathaniel dodson, FEAT
- Zoom in a lot
- When using any healing or clone tools, use hard edges (and adjust diffusion)
- Sample from areas that have the same texture
- Smooth skin with a color layer, not a blurred layer (you will lose some detail with this trick, but you can back the effect off a bit with Blend If)
- Noise + Extrude skin texture trick
- Texture slider boost in Camera RAW