LEARN HOW TO REMOVE ANY OBJECT FROM A PHOTO PROFESSIONALLY! | In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn all about cloning, blending, coloring, and masking to professionally remove just about any object from nearly any photo in Photoshop CC.
Check out our sponsor! https://www.squarespace.com/tutvid (use code “tutvid” for 10% off!)
In this Photoshop tutorial, we’ll break down how to approach and use layers and cloning and healing tools to remove people or objects from difficult photos and how I like to work with selections and these tools to do more advanced work in Photoshop.
Tags: photoshop remove background, photoshop remove objects, photoshop remove people, photoshop remove person, adobe photoshop, photoshop tutorial, photoshop tutorials, how to remove anything in photoshop, clone stamp tool, how to, photoshop cc, edit out objects in photoshop, how to remove unwanted things in photoshop, remove object from background photoshop, how to remove anything from a photo in photoshop, removing things from a photo, tutvid, nathaniel dodson, FEAT
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Removing a difficult object/person from a photo is more about rebuilding a background than making something disappear in the photo.
- You typically want to approach a difficult object removal by looking for edges you can clone or heal from, repeating objects you could duplicate and transform to make seamless coverups, and similar textures that could be copied, cloned, or patched to help blend your entire scene together.
- With that mindset, you can remove nearly anything from nearly any scene.
- Selection around the woman to protect her and get clean edges with healing and cloning
- Enter Select and Mask to clean up edges even more (esp around her hair)
- Use a combo of Clone Stamp && Healing Brush to clear away the guy
- Zoom in and use Clone Stamp to touch up the edges
- Add grain to cover up even more
Leave a Reply