Learn to create this cool hand-drawn bouncing animation in Photoshop with a few layers and drawing with the Brush tool!
We’ll create a cool squiggly line animation effect in Photoshop using some layers, a few gradients, and the frame-by-frame timeline to make and export our animation as a GIF. Learn to create an animated GIF in this Photoshop tutorial!
Tags: animated gif in photoshop, how to make animated gif in photoshop, animated gif photoshop cc, how to create animated gif in photoshop, adobe photoshop,gif,photoshop tutorial,tutorial,animated gif,graphics interchange format,photoshop,photoshop gif,animated gifs,photoshop cs6 tutorial,photoshop cc,gif animation,gif animation in photoshop,graphic design,photoshop cs6,animation,gif tutorial photoshop, tutvid, nathaniel dodson, PS
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Open bull image and crop as you like + downsize to 2000px wide
- Unlock background and reduce opacity to 50%
- Drop a gradient layer background behind the bull
- Get a 75px brush and turn on pen pressure and trace out the bull with black ink on a NEW LAYER
- Reduce brush to 30px and trace over that again
- Sketch fast and loose!
- Do this on ten new layers to create the ten frames of our animation
- Before animating, knock the background off the bull and defringe the white haloing with a simple Select and mask
- Duplicate the blue gradient background up and clip to the bull layer and set to Color @ 30% opacity
- Duplicate the blue gradient and clip it to the bull stack and set this one to Overlay at 100% opacity
- Execute the animation with no delay between the frames and then save as a GIF with a continuous loop
Leave a Reply