Learn about how to duplicate anything in your photo in this Photoshop tutorial!
We’ll learn to use hotkeys, blended selections, advanced clone stamp flipping and mirroring, vanishing point and cloning in perspective, advanced duplication with custom perspective lines, and more!
Tags: photoshop tutorial, photoshop, tutorial, photoshop tutorials, photoshop manipulation, photoshop cc tutorial, adobe photoshop, photo manipulation, photoshop cc, how to, how to use photoshop, manipulation, photoshop effect, photoshop cs6 tutorial, photoshop manipulation tutorial, adobe photoshop tutorial for beginners, adobe photoshop tutorial, how to use photoshop cc, photo editing, graphic design, remove anything in photoshop, photoshop duplicate, tutvid, nathaniel dodson, LIST
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Select and duplicate (Pop to a new layer, or copy and paste within a layer, or Alt/Opt + drag the copy out)
- I) Alt/Opt drag out copies with Burger vector
- II) Simple clone over with cupcakes or macaroons
- III) Feathered selection around eyeball and Alt drag to forehead (stock>images folder file “woman-model-blonde-whiteBG.jog”)
- Patch tool
- IV) Any kind of object over a very fine and complex background (jet ski overhead shot)
- Clone Stamp (plus clone panel for angles, flipping, etc…)
- V) Flip full house, or flip the bay window of development style house
- Clone Stamp in perspective
- VI) Buildings Looking up
- Select, duplicate, transform, and blend/mask
- Find an example that would be good for this one.
- Duplicate a full person several times in an image
- Dude jogging
Leave a Reply