Learn to stack sharpness and even masking it to create the perfect sharpness in this Photoshop tutorial!
We’ll Camera RAW sharpening with a masking trick as well as blending a couple High Pass layers to get a perfect tack sharp image.
Tags: photoshop tutorial, adobe photoshop, photoshop, sharpen, smart sharpen, photoshop cc, tutorial, high pass, sharpening, photoshop sharpen images, how to sharpen images in photoshop, retouching, how to sharpen in photoshop, high pass filter, photoshop editing, photoshop detail, sharpen image, sharpen image photoshop, sharpen images in photoshop, nathaniel dodson, tutvid, how to, photoshop tutorials, photoshop camera raw, camera raw sharpen, FEAT
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Open the RAW image
- Perform your regular edits, etc…
- Cleaning up the skin and removing blemishes to give the appearance of smoother skin (not blurred!) can help accentuate the sharpness of eyes, hair, lips, brows, etc…
- Beginning with an ultra sharp photo shot with a full frame camera, shooting with a high-end lens, and shooting around f8 for your aperture, and if you don’t have a steady hand, shooting with a tripod as well will all help you get that incredible high fidelity, tack sharpness that makes the details jump out of your photos.
- Sharpening in Camera RAW filter
- High Pass sharpening layers masked