Color Grading in Photoshop CC (TIPS & TRICKS!) works for Photography & VIDEO!
Learn to create, edit, and use LUTs in Photoshop to quickly grade photos or video footage!
Use code “TUTVID” for $35 off the Infinite Color Panel: http://bit.ly/2TKGjNq
** Bonus: use code: “TUTVIDBW” for $30 off the Infinite Black and White Panel **
Let’s learn all about color grading in Photoshop CC in this quick video tutorial. We’ll build LUTs using adjustment layers. We’ll grade a screen grab of a video project and quickly do the color grading in Photoshop and export a new LUT that can be used in a video editor!
Tags: color grading in Photoshop CC, color grading in photoshop cc 2015, color grading in photoshop cc 2017, color grading in photoshop cc 2018, color grading in photoshop cc 2019, color grading in photoshop tutorial, cinematic color grading in photoshop, color grading, photoshop cc, color grading tutorial, cinematic color grading, how to color grade in photoshop, color correction photoshop, color grade photoshop, photoshop tips and tricks, photoshop tutorial, tutvid, FEAT
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Copy out a frame from your video clip (export a frame from your NLE or show the copy frame from Quicktime)
- Bring this into Photoshop and play with Infinite Color panel to create a LUT for the video frame
- Delete the image and any layers in the PSD other than the adjustment layers
- Go File>Export>Color Lookup Tables…
- Save out a high-quality CUBE or 3DL (or both) LUT
- Get into Premiere and add Lumetri color to the video clip and load in the LUT
- Get back to Photoshop and visually break down the scottish bull and model in white dress images and build a custom LUT from scratch
- Save this LUT out and reload it via a Lookup Table adjustment layer