Master these tricks of Select and Mask, adding superpower to the Brush tool, global mask adjustments, and more to take your selections to the next level! Great selections are essential in Photoshop and this Photoshop tutorial will help you get better selections right away.
Tags: photoshop tutorial, photoshop tutorials, photoshop, how to, retouching, retouching tutorial, how to make a selection photoshop, how to select hair in photoshop, how to cut out a person in photoshop, how to make a transparent background, cut out a person in photoshop, cut out a person in photoshop quickly, photoshop cc, adobe creative cloud, tutvid, nathaniel dodson, FEAT
- Select and Mask Feather+Contract (hand + lemon added to Tower of Terror)
- Select the subject and Select and Mask and use Feather/Contrast/Contract and export a new layer + mask
- Add to a new document
- Select the object, contract 20px, feather 45px, inverse selection
- Sample a color from the new scene and paint over the edges and set to Hue/Color/SOFT LIGHT and reduce the opacity to blend
- Soft Light Brushing (select hair)
- Woman with the white dress.
- Levels the outputted mask (select a sky)
- Decontaminate Colors (Eagle moved to new snowy background)Eagle: https://unsplash.com/photos/lOYyakxnMu0