Learn to clone on a curve, viewing and zooming and editing images together, adding skin texture from nothing, no more blurring when retouching hair and skin, and a cool sharpen mask in Camera RAW that helps a little bit.
Tags: photoshop retouching, photoshop tutorial, skin retouching, retouch, frequency separation, retouching, photoshop, portrait retouching, high end retouching, adobe photoshop, fashion photography, photo editing, skin retouching photoshop tutorial, skin smoothing, skin texture, remove blemishes, photoshop cc, high-end skin retouching & sculpting in photoshop, retouching photoshop tutorial, high-end skin softening in photoshop, photoshop tutorials, retouch skin, dodge and burn, learn photoshop, photography, photoshop skin retouching, photoshop cc tutorial, LIST
- Clone/Heal on a curve
- Head’s up comparing two images and zoom/hand tool drag both images together (also show New Window For…) (runner adobe stock image)
- BONUS: Color Range Constraint
- Skin texture technique (model, yellow dress) (small pores with noise + emboss, big pores with mezzotint)
- Get rid of blur when retouching (soft brushes and healing diffusion)–esp. Helpful for hair retouch
- Sharpening mask in Camera RAW