How to get better at drawing and the 5 things that I found help me get MUCH better at drawing in only a few months. Since I’ve been doing these things I’ve become way more confident in my sketching and drawing skills. I still have a long way to go, but I’ve used these 5 techniques to get better at drawing.
Tags: how to get better at drawing, how to get better at drawing anime, how to get better at drawing bodies, how to get better at drawing faces, how to get better at drawing for beginners, how to get better at drawing people, how to get better at drawing realistic, how to draw, improve at drawing, drawing, drawing help, drawing tips, 5 tips to improve your art, learn to draw, realistic drawing, improve your art, sketching basics, FACE
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Set aside time to draw and draw each day (set a goal of days or sketches to make)
- Pick a style (people, landscapes, anime, architecture, etc…)
- Buy a set of drawing pencils
- Don’t try to get better, just try to draw
- Share whatever you make, even if it’s horrible