LEARN TO EDIT VIDEO FOR INSTA IN PREMIERE PRO! | Up your Instagram game by creating content specifically for the platform and delivering higher quality content than your peers! Learn everything you need to know about editing for Instagram in this video.
In this Premiere Pro video editing tutorial, we will look at creating the properly sized and timed sequences in Premiere Pro to create videos for your Instagram feed AND for your Instagram story. In addition to the basics of building the sequences you need for Instagram and exporting the files that will work for you, I’ll also cover a bunch of different editing tips and tricks and build out a simple Instagram video for a fake project that we’ll be working on in this tutorial.
Tags: how to edit video Premiere, how to, edit video Premiere, premiere tutorial, premiere tutorials, how to edit video for instagram, edit video for instagram, edit for instagram story, edit for instagram stories, instagram video premiere, video editing tutorial, premiere pro CC, social media marketing, video editing help, social media video, video editing help, edit instagram video, edit instagram videos, PREM
Site Exclusive Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Create sequences
- Show how to use the “Save Preset” option when creating new sequence to create quick starters for creating insta content quickly
- An Instagram video post can be 3 to 60 seconds long.
- Drag in footage
- Assemble simple series of clips for an insta video
- Show how to fill frame or shrink video and add text to black bars at top of bottom
- Show how to make them white bars
- Show how to export the video with proper sizing and save optimization as a preset
- Export at a SMALLLLL size so your phone can handle uploading it without crashing Instagram
- Create sequence at 1080×1920 for insta stories
- An Instagram story video can be anywhere from 1 to 15 seconds long.
- Jump to 15 seconds on the timeline and drop a marker to give a continual visual reminder of our ending point
- Create video lineup using same clips as above
- Add text using the text tool
- Create a few simple fade in/outs for text and maybe fade a lumetri color profile effect over the clip
- Show timing trick if clip
- Create a preset for exporting video for Instagram to save you time on the export.
- Get the video to the phone via Dropbox or AirDrop