KEYFRAME BY KEYFRAME TRACKING AND THE SINGLE CLICK TRACKING! | We will check out how to make a call out title follow a moving object in this video.
In this Premier Pro video editing tutorial, we will use keyframes to manually keyframe out call out title along with a moving object in this video clip and use a series of clicks that will make the best of a situation that isn’t yet automated in Premiere Pro. We will then create a mask to pixelate out somebody’s face and use the auto-tracking feature to use the power of Premiere’s engine to generate as many keyframes as needed to auto track an object in your video.
Tags: motion tracking premiere, motion tracking premiere pro cc, cc 2017, adobe premiere pro, motion tracking, call out titles, call out title, masking premiere, pixelate face premiere, text tracking premiere, title tracking, how to, premiere pro tutorial, track object premiere, how to motion track, easy motion tracking premiere, keyframing, keyframe animation premiere, PREM
Site Exclusive Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Drag in call out title or text object or shape or anything
- Set or choose target point on both the object to be animated AND it’s reference point on the moving object (this will ensure easier animation and smooth finished looks
- Select the object to be animated and activate animation to drop the first keyframe
- Make sure you have selected the animation timeline and Shift + nudge forward once or twice depending on how much the video is moving underneath the call out title, etc…
- Click on the word Motion to target the object and then click over in the Program monitor and use the arrow keys to nudge the object in place.
- Line up the target spot of the object with the target spot of the object being animated
- Continue moving down the timeline animating as you go
- ––Show a quick auto-tracking with an Adjustment Layer, move to first frame, add mosaic 100×100, add elliptical mask and size down and place over the face, do the auto masking thing.
Leave a Reply