Learn how to change eye color in Photoshop in this tutorial! It is easy to change eye color in Photoshop with a few adjustment layers and a mask or two. Let’s get started learning how to change eye color Photoshop!
Tags: change eye color photoshop, change eye color, change eye color in photo, change eye color in photoshop, how to change eye color, how to change eye color in photoshop, change your eye color, color, photoshop, eye retouching, eye retouching photoshop, photoshop cs6, photoshop cs6 tutorial, photoshop eye effects, photoshop tutorial, photoshop tutorials, adobe photoshop, edit eyes in photoshop, edit eyes photoshop, FEAT
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Quick mask to select eyes
- Black and white layer to dump colors
- Brown eyes:
- Hue Sat: Colorize 20/40/-50
- Blue eyes:
- Hue Sat: Colorize 190/5 or 10/0 (a couple ticks up/down if needed, but not much) (190/6/2)
- Levels layer white stop pulled to the white point and blend if to get out of shadows
- Reduce levels opacity until it looks good
- DON’T OVERCOOK THE EYEBALLS
- Add a Levels adjustment layer to pump or flatten contrast as needed for the final blend.
- Tweak the Hue/Sat layer to perfect the process.
Leave a Reply