One simple trick will save a ton of time and be completely customizable to however you primarily use Photoshop. Use your Wacom tablet smarter, not harder!
Tags: wacom intuos pro, adobe illustrator cc 2018, digital painting, workflow, photoshop tutorial, pan tablet, wacom wireless, how to draw, photoshop, drawing, adobe photoshop, drawing tutorial, set up, intuos, photo editing, tablet, digital art, wacom, sketching, wacom intuos, digital art tutorial, drawing tablet, learn photoshop, art tutorial, wacom tablet, tutvid, nathaniel dodson
- Bring up a photo that I’ll be retouching (b-roll this)
- Also, have the doc with lines for writing/sketching letters (b-roll this)
- Enter the Wacom driver settings via the System Preferences on Mac or Control Panel on the PC
- Explain how to customize what the eraser does and why I chose what I chose
- Remember to mention that you can create a custom hotkey for a specific task and then use the eraser to trigger that hotkey