Learn to create a perfect sliding Instagram gallery in this Photoshop tutorial!
Not only will this tutorial show you exactly how to create your own perfect Instagram slider, but you can also download a free Photoshop action that will create the split of images that will be perfect for your Instagram feed.
Tags: edit instagram, how I edit my instagram photos, how to edit instagram photos, tips and tricks, instagram edits, edit instagram photos, instagram hacks, snap instagram, how I edit instagram photos, how to edit instagram, how to, photoshop tutorial, photoshop tutorials, photoshop cc, photoshop cc tutorial, photoshop effects, photoshop cc 2019, photoshop cc, digital art, photoshop effect, FEAT
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Instagram images typically have either a 1:1 ratio or a 4:5 ratio.
- I like the 4:5 ratio because you get more of your image on any given screen as people scroll through their feed.
- We’ll create a perfect sliding panoramic instagram gallery effect at the 4:5 ratio, but this would work exactly the same at a 1:1 ratio, too.
- Create a new Photoshop document 1080×1350
- This is for one image.
- Now we decide how many images we want in our pano. 2,3,4,5, more?
- Open Image>Canvas Size and increase the width 400% for 4 images, etc…
- Use the Rectangle tool to draw 4x 1080×1350 rectangles and snap them all together
- Change fill colors to distinguish them
- Drag in the photo and transform it to place
- Ctrl + click the thumbnail from each rectangle and copy image to new layer to piece it up
- Select all the layers and Export As…
- These images will now perfectly align in Instagram when you create a gallery