Learn about Lumetri Color and how powerful it can be in this Premiere Pro tutorial!
We’ll work with Curves, three-wheel color correction, HSL masked color adjustments, LUTs, video sharpening, cropping, anamorphic ratios, and more in this cinematic video Premiere Tutorial!
SPONSOR: Get your first audiobook for free when you try Audible for 30 days. Visit http://www.audible.com/tutvid or text tutvid to 500500
Tags: cinematic, cinematic footage, cinema film look, color grade, color grading, color grade premiere, color grading premiere, premiere tutorial, video editing, premiere pro tutorials, color correct, adobe premiere, premiere pro, how ot make my footage look cinematic, cinematic video, cinematic look, film look, how to, editing tutorial, how to color grade, tutvid, color grading tutorial, lumetri color, PREM
Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Color correcting clips and using waveform for matching contrast/exposure across multiple clips
- The vectorscope is useful for watching the balance of color in a shot. Is green more or less prevalent in this shot, maybe there is too much blue in that shot, etc…
- Color Correct/Contrast with Curves
- Apply a LUT at a good level + places you can get or make LUTs
- Tweak color w/ Hue/Sat wheel and three way color correction wheels
- HSL secondary if you need to target specific colors/tones
- Video grain
- Apply a crop effect
- Preview before correction/grades, slomo, and music