SIMPLE TECHNIQUE TO CREATE A LOOPING VIDEO IN PREMIERE PRO! | Cut, swap, and fade together a clip to transform almost any video into a seamless looping clip using this awesome trick!
In this Premiere Pro video editing tutorial, we’ll use a simple trick to split a video clip, swap the positioning of the clips, overlap the clips (if needed), and then add a cross dissolve fade to drag out a transition to complete a seamlessly looping video clip that can be fused in your next video editing project, but is also perfect for animations, and more!
Tags: seamless video, make video loop, looping video, premiere pro, premiere pro tutorial, premiere pro tutorials, seamless video premiere, looping video premiere, video loop premiere, video fade premiere, how to, PREM
Site Exclusive Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Pre-set a few sequences with clips ready to loop for proof of concept to be shown at the end of this video.
- Split your clip in two. If clip is short split the clip so the first cut clip will be at least three seconds shorter than the second cut clip
- Swap the position of both clips
- Overlap the clips by that same three seconds
- Add a Cross Dissolve Transition and stretch to out to the three seconds (or even a little more if you can)
- Add the Loop button to the icon toolbar
- Toggle Loop on and play through the clip to ensure an easy and nearly perfect looping video