Use a few steps in Photoshop to cut out hair from a complex background in Photoshop. We’ll cover custom Photoshop brushes, Select and Mask, Select Subject, the Lasso Tool, and much more!
Stock photo used in the video: Polka dot dress model.
Tags: cut out hair from complex background, cut out hair from background, cut out hair from extremely busy background, photoshop cut out hair from background, cut out hair in photoshop, cut out hair photoshop refine edge, cut out hair with very busy background in photoshop, hair masking in photoshop, photoshop hair, photoshop hair brush, select hair photoshop, adobe photoshop, photo manipulation, photoshop tutorial, photoshop tutorials, tutvid, FEAT
- Enlarge image first
- Select Subject
- Select and Mask
- Refine Edge Brush Tool
- Use Decontaminate Edge if needed
- Use Levels on the Mask
- Soft Light brush tool with low flow and rub the edges to perfection
- Brush up the edges
- Clone stamp up the edges
- Create a hairbrush for final edge build
- Move into the new document and build edges with hairbrush
- Size the model down to see the finished piece
- Speed art match the color for the model + snow scene and wrap it up