Learn high-end beauty and skin retouching in this Photoshop tutorial. We’ll talk about keeping skin sharp, removing blemishes, dodging and burning, and more! Skin retouching Photoshop tutorial!
Tags: skin retouching photoshop tutorial, skin retouching photoshop tutorial 2019, skin retouching photoshop tutorial cc, skin retouching photoshop, photoshop tutorial, skin retouching, skin retouching dodge and burn, skin smoothing, skin texture, airbrush skin, how to use frequency separation in photoshop, photo retouching, portrait retouching, smooth skin photoshop, split frequency in photoshop, frequency separation, nathaniel dodson, tutvid, FEAT
- Camera RAW process to boost shadows and reduce highlights a little
- Use inverted Curves to find more spots, etc…?
- Attack with a plan (make notes on a new layer!) (even if you’re doing this to a photo of yourself)
- Small healing brush w/ sharp edges to dump these
- Clone stamp set to low flow to get rid of wispy hairs on chin and edges of skin
- Use Black and White and Curves to boost contrast to find areas to be Dodge/Burned
- Dodge/Burn with 2% Flow brush to reverse dodge/burn and flatten skin
- Curves set to Luminosity to avoid changing the saturation values in the image (for introducing contrast into the image)