LEARN A FEW THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT PHOTOSHOP! | Find out the banana trick and duplicating transform effects and a few other things, too.
In this Photoshop tutorial, we will take a very fast look at five different effects that are pretty unknown by most Photoshop users and are tips and tricks that will make your life just a little bit easier in a few different ways.
We will cover:
- The Banana Tool
- The Duplicated Transform
- Stripping out “Copy”
- Adding Precision to the Lens Flare
- Merging Selected Layers to a new layer
Tags: Photoshop tutorial, Photoshop tutorials, how to, photoshop tips, photoshop tricks, photoshop tips and tricks, photoshop hacks, graphic design, graphic design tutorial, adobe photoshop, photoshop CC, LIST
Site Exclusive Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Choose to edit toolbar, hold down Shift key and hit the “Done” button. Boom! Add the Banana Tool to the toolbar.
- NOTE: Open the Customize Toolbar panel again and hold Alt/Opt while closing to get rid of the banana.
- Cmd/Ctrl + Alt/Opt + Shift + T (while selecting a single layer to duplicate the layer and repeat the transform)
- Layer Panel Options: Don’t Add “Copy” to duplicated layers
- Alt/Opt + Click the window in Lens Flare: Place Lens Flare per X/Y Coordinates
- Cmd/Ctrl + Alt/Opt + E – Merge Selected Layers to a New Layer