Description: LEARN THE INS AND OUTS OF PHOTOSHOP’S INTERFACE! | We will cover everything from simply dragging and organizing your workspace to little tips, tricks, and hidden goofs in the Photoshop UI.
In this Photoshop tutorial, we’ll talk all about how to change, customize, and set Photoshop up perfectly for the person that uses it the most, YOU! We’ll resize and customize the toolbars and docks, we’ll change the brightness of the interface, we’ll find hidden tools, customize the Layers Panel, customize hotkeys, menus items, toolbars, and even change the entire view mode of Photoshop to hide everything or create a full screen editing and viewing experience. After all the hard work, we’ll also save a workspace and make sure we keep our customized working experience.
Tags: Photoshop tutorial, Photoshop tutorials, how to, Photoshop interface, Photoshop hotkeys, Photoshop custom, Customize Photoshop, Tips Tricks Photoshop, Photoshop Hacks, Easter Eggs Photoshop, Photoshop Toolbar, Photoshop Panels, LIST
Site Exclusive Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Dragging and resizing panels, etc…
- Customize the Toolbar
- Customize the Menus
- UI Color/Brightness
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tweak Layer Thumbnails in Layers Panel (options OR right-click in empty area of Layers panel)
- Hiding Panels/Full Screen Modes
- Single or double column toolbar (right-click to reveal menus for tools and shift + hotkey option in preferences)
- Window>Arrange and Window>Workspace (cover this stuff!)
- Save a workspace, delete workspace, etc…