CREATE THE EFFECT AND PRESET QUICKLY! | We’ll create a simple, yet effective and polished spinning and blurring effect.
In this Premiere Pro video editing tutorial, we will break out a nested clip from pieces of two clips and stack a number of effects onto this clip to create a perfect spinning, flashing, blurred transition effect that will allow you to have a cool and fast transition you can add to your editing projects in seconds. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy it!
Tags: premiere pro tutorial, premiere pro transitions, premiere pro video transition, premiere transition tutorial, Premiere Pro Transition, premiere pro cc, premiere pro transition presets, premiere pro transition technique, premiere pro transition effects tutorial, premiere pro radial blur, premiere pro radial transition, premiere pro spinning, premiere pro spin transition, premiere pro rotation, PREM
Site Exclusive Tutorial Recording Notes:
Disclaimer: these are the actual notes I used to record this video and are written in a language you may or may not understand. Hopefully, you find them useful or cool.
- Move ten frames on either side of the cut
- Select both clips and nest them
- Add 3-count Replicate
- Add 4x Mirrors
- RefCenter: 1279/540 Angle: 0º
- RefCenter: 640/718 Angle: 90º
- RefCenter: 640/540 Angle: 180º
- RefCenter: 640/360 Angle: 270º
- Add Transform
- Set Scale to 300%
- Add keyframe for Rotation at 0.0º
- Animate to 2×0.0 and set to Ease In
- Drag keyframes to edges of nested clip
- Uncheck Use Comp Shutter Angle and set Shutter Angle to 360º
- Add a Brightness/Contrast Effect
- Set center point and boost brightness to 75 and contrast to 45 and animate from 0 at the edges to that in the middle. Ease In.
- Save this whole thing as a preset that will scale so you can use it on all sorts of transitions and across multiple durations.